The highest priority of the New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense Export Consortium (NHADEC) is protecting the safety and well-being of members, partners, and supporting team. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have decided to postpone the annual networking event to 2021.
We recognize that this schedule change may affect your near-term business plans, and we hope that making this adjustment now will afford you the opportunity to make other plans. In the meantime, the NHADEC team will continue to provide updates and access to virtual programs and activities via the NEWS section on www.nhadec.com, so please check back regularly.
New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense 2020
Annual Networking Event
June 10, 2020 • 4:30pm to 8:00pm • Manchester Country Club
NHAD2020 is excited to announce through our partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the opportunity to get the latest updates and business opportunities in select Asian markets.
The New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense (NHAD) 2020 Annual Networking Event is presented by the NH Aerospace and Defense Export Consortium (NHADEC) in partnership with the NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs, the NH Manufacturing Extension Partnership, and the U.S. Commercial Service. It will be held on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, from 4:30pm to 8:00pm at the Manchester Country Club in Bedford, NH.
The planned theme for NHAD 2020 is Access Asia – an excellent opportunity for New Hampshire and regional manufacturers and service providers in the aerospace and defense industries to:
- Receive market briefings from invited U.S. Foreign Service diplomats posted at U.S. embassies,
- Engage with industry experts,
- Connect with representatives up and down the local supply chain,
- Establish a greater industry network, and
- Learn more about NHADEC and how it is helping national aerospace and defense businesses achieve full growth potential.
The planned summit enables attendees to hear directly from industry experts on global trends and partnership strategies, showcase industry capabilities directly with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Global Markets arm and network with companies from the primes to all tier levels. The planned agenda includes:
- Panel discussion and market briefings from the following invited Senior Commercial Officers:
- Aileen Nandi, Regional Senior Commercial Officer, New Delhi, India
- Christopher Quinlivan, Senior Commercial Officer, Singapore
- Keith Kirkham, Senior Commercial Officer, Tokyo, Japan
- Robert Dunn, Deputy Senior Commercial Officer, Seoul, South Korea
- Scheduled 1:1 meetings with the Commercial Officers, and
- General networking opportunities.
Additionally, this year we’re offering NHADEC members the opportunity to have their unique company profiles featured in a booklet* to be distributed at the event. This is a chance to market your company to all industry tiers. We invite you to become a NHADEC member in order to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
*Only companies who are NHADEC members as of April 15, 2020, will have their company profiles shared in the booklet.
Stand out and show your support for the industry by becoming a sponsor for the region’s leading industry networking event! Learn more here.