The New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense (NHAD) 2019 Annual Networking Event is presented by the NH Aerospace and Defense Export Consortium (NHADEC) in partnership with the NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs, the NH Manufacturing Extension Partnership, and the U.S. Commercial Service. It will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2019, from 4:30pm to 8:00pm at the Manchester Country Club in Bedford, NH.
The theme for NHAD 2019 is “Partnering with the DoD Primes.” NHAD 2019 will be an excellent opportunity for New Hampshire and regional manufacturers and service providers in the aerospace and defense industries to:
• Learn about global market trends and opportunities from leading experts and representatives from the primes,
• Meet with representatives from the primes,
• Connect and engage up and down the local supply chain,
• Establish a greater industry network, and
• Learn more about NHADEC and how it is helping national aerospace and defense businesses achieve full growth potential.
The summit enables attendees to hear directly from industry experts on global trends and partnership strategies, showcase industry capabilities directly with the primes, and network with companies from the primes to all tier levels. The agenda will include:
• Keynote presentation on the global defense industry,
• Presentations by representatives from the primes regarding procurement,
• “Speed” matchmaking meetings* with representatives from the primes, and
• General networking opportunities.
* Attendees will be able to participate in “Speed” meetings with key procurement representatives from the primes. During these “Speed” meetings, attendees will be able to review a one-page marketing sheet/white paper
Don’t delay. Register today! Registration Fee:
NHADEC Member: $65.00
Non-NHADEC Member: $85.00 (Become a member today and save on registration!)
Stand out and show your support for the industry by becoming a sponsor for the region’s leading industry networking event! Learn more here.