Please join United Technologies Corporation’s (UTC) aerospace business units, the U.S. Small Business Administration, and U.S. Department of Commerce to learn more about becoming a small business supplier!
Small Business suppliers are an integral part of the UTC supply chain. At UTC, we rely on our small business suppliers for their cutting edge innovation, competitive advantage, cost savings and more. The hard work and dedication of our current small business supply base helps us make commercial and military air travel safe, reliable and comfortable.
In this webinar we will outline the roadmap to becoming a successful small business supplier to one of UTC’s aerospace divisions. We will touch on the importance of knowing our company portfolio and the products and services we offer along with the demands and challenges we face. We will discuss our business objectives and challenges, and explain how you as a potential small business partner can help.
Who Should Attend?
• Suppliers who have or are currently pursuing AS9100 Certification – Aerospace item
• Suppliers who are not currently doing business with one of UTC’s aerospace divisions (If you are currently a supplier with one division and would like to do business with the other, you are welcome)
• Suppliers who are not debarred by any federal government agency on any contract
• Suppliers who are registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (Only if you are a manufacturer of defense articles and plan to supply UTC with these goods).
• Suppliers who manufacture or distribute the following:
• Precision machining companies (aerospace alloys)
• Fabrications / Assembly companies
• Composites manufacturing companies
• Forgings / Castings / Raw Materials companies
• Shop Assist / Special Processes
• Castings / Forgings
• Wire, Cable, Harness
• Sheet metal
• Electronic Components
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm Eastern
Location: Webinar (at your desk)
Cost: free, but pre-registration required
Cosponsorship Authorization # (18-6010-90). SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any co-sponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance (contact Anne Evans, 860-638-6953).Register Here