PPP Loan Forgiveness Update
NHADEC and the are excited to announce a follow-up webinar on how to navigate the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness and provide insights into the recently updated guidelines provided by the SBA. This will be presented by Matthew Benson and Stephen Gould, Attorneys at and will be held on Thursday, June 25th, at 11:00 a.m.
Before you file your PPP loan forgiveness application, join us for an important update on the requirements for PPP loan forgiveness since the prior webinars that NHADEC and NHTA brought to you on May 14th and 15th.
Since those earlier webinars, the SBA has released its PPP loan forgiveness application and released additional guidance, and the law regarding PPP loan forgiveness has substantially changed. Hear two experienced business attorneys discuss these important updates.
Our First Webinar Covered:
- For what expenses can the PPP loan be used?
- How is loan forgiveness calculated?
- How do I apply for loan forgiveness?
- What happens if part or all of my loan doesn’t qualify for forgiveness?
- To view the first PPP Loan Forgiveness Webinar please click . We strongly advise those that did not participate in the first webinar to view this video prior to joining us on the 25th!
This Webinar Update Will Cover:
- The SBA PPP loan forgiveness application form and how do I properly complete and submit it?
- What percentage of funds can be forgiven?
- The length of time businesses have to use PPP loan proceeds and still qualify for forgiveness.
This webinar is for you if your business has received a PPP loan and you have questions about how to comply with the requirements of the program to properly determine how much of the PPP loan may be forgiven.
Click here to Register for the PPP Loan Forgivness Webinar Update