London Trade Show Highlighting New Hampshire Defense, Security Firms
DSEI is the world’s largest international defense exhibition
CONCORD, NH – New Hampshire’s unique export consortium and four companies will join the State of New Hampshire exhibiting at the world’s foremost security and defense trade show opening Sept. 11 in London.
Held every other year, the Defense and Security Equipment International event features over 1,500 exhibitors and attracts about 35,000 people during the four-day event, Sept. 12 – 15. This is the first time New Hampshire will be represented at DSEI and is one of three states exhibiting there.
“Over the next decade, global defense spending is projected to have steady growth and New Hampshire companies are well-positioned to meet the demand,” said New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu. “The DSEI provides a great opportunity to forge valuable global partnerships and showcase New Hampshire’s specialized defense and security manufacturing industry.”
Participating with the state at the show will be:
- AQYR, of Hollis, a land terminal provider for tactical SATCOM solutions, used by military and defense, government agencies and commercial and enterprise markets;
- Brazonics, of Hampton, which specializes in dip brazing, as well as build-to-print and build-to-spec, with the capacity to fabricate and test a full range of chassis, enclosures and heat exchanger products;
- Corfin Industries, of Salem, which pioneered technology that eliminates the risks of tin whiskers, which can grow from pure tin or zinc finishes;
- Crusade Group, of Manchester, which provides security solutions around the world, including K9 detection/protection services; executive protection; weapons training and defense tactics;
- The New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense Export Consortium, which promotes these key industries and its membership to markets around the world.
According to industry analysts, New Hampshire’s aerospace and defense sector exports grew nearly 26 percent between 2010 and 2015 and employs about 10,000 people.
The Office of International Commerce is a program within the New Hampshire Department of Business and Economic Affairs. For more information, visit www.nheconomy.com.