General Member Meeting Recap – May
We successfully managed our first virtual General Member Meeting. Thank you for all of those who attended and any feedback please send to Sean Foote to make the next meeting even better.
Phil Frechette of the SBA gave updates on:
- Recent updates on Economic Injury Disaster loans
- Recent updates on Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Recent updates on SBA 7a / Express loan programs
You can find Phil’s contact below and he would be happy to discuss any questions you may have!
Phil Frechette, MSM
Lender Relations Specialist
New Hampshire District Office
U.S. Small Business Administration
Ryan Robinson of Mainstay Technologies had an informative presentation that you can find here:
Ryan Robinson is the Chief Service Officer at Mainstay Technologies with offices in Manchester and Belmont, New Hampshire. He joins us today to share more about Mainstay’s award-winning IT and Information Security services and a brief overview of CMMC compliance, which will impact many NHADEC members this year.
Upcoming NHADEC Activities:
- Cybersecurity for DoD Manufacturers: Requirements and Strategies Webinar on May 27, 2020
- Presented by Mainstay Technologies
- Upcoming Lunchtime Connections May 26, 2020:
- Bell Textron
- Army Reserve Innovation Lab
- Members interested in participating please email Sean Foote to get you on the schedule!
- US Commercial Service Export Topic Webinar Series running May 5-June 9, 2020
- Townhall with Congressman Chris Pappas on June 9, 2020