Learn about opportunities for your firm to sell into the growing space sector.
International Space Summit
May 19-21, 2019 in Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Click the following link to REGISTER NOW!
The International Space Trade Summit will bring the participating countries’ advanced manufacturing, high-tech supply chain, and IT companies into the global Space Sector. Opportunities in and capabilities needed now and, in the future, to be in the sector will be discussed. Firms will be provided a better understanding of the space sector in the 5 Eyes allied countries. Companies will be introduced to the space agencies, OEMs, and supply chain SMEs in those countries.
What Can Companies Expect During the Summit?
- Overview of the current status and future plans – Where are the opportunities for the Supply Chain
- Lunch with Keynote Speaker: “The Role of Government in Space”
- Breakout sessions
- Reception at the Connecticut Science Center
- Breakfast with Keynote Speaker: “Big Economics of Space – Funding for Innovation and Security”
Breakout Session Topics to Include:
- Individual Space Agencies
- Individual Defense Organizations
- Primes in multiple sectors
- Advanced Manufacturing – Innovation, Current and future capabilities
- Advanced Materials
- Academic research
- IT and Data
- Security platforms
- STEM Training and Workforce Development
- Technology and Trade restrictions – How to cope
- Funding for SMEs
Summit attendees will include aerospace + defense, advanced manufacturing, IT companies from across the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. As this program will provide information on what the current needs of the space sector are and ways to get into this sector, attendees do not need to be currently selling into the space sector to participate.
For More Information: