Offering: High Performance Cable (Automotive, Commercial, Industrial, and Defense), Medical Components (extruded tubing, fine wire and cable, catheter assemblies and device assemblies), as well as Machining & Fabrication Services.
Qualifications: ISO 9001 for cable manufacturing, ISO 13485:2016 for medical extruded tubing and medical device assembly with an ISO Class 8 Cleanroom; FDA Registered; Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Automotive, Industrial, Military, Aerospace and Defense. Our machining services are ISO 9001 and ITAR compliant. Primary NAICS codes are: 332710 and 332721. Cage code: 79N81. DUNS number: 081362144.
Markets Reach: Worldwide
Hitachi Cable America’s Automotive Products Division serves the automotive industry with a variety of top quality components, materials and services. The company is an industry leader in fluid movement components such as brake hose assemblies and fluid applications, including hose and tube assemblies. The company also supplies high-technology electrical products such as ABS braking sensors, electric parking brake harnesses, and hybrid electric vehicle wire harnesses, including high and low voltage electrical cables.
Consumer Products and Digital Media
Hitachi Cable America manufactures data cable for the home and office. Made in the U.S. at our state-of-the-art facility, the company’s high-performance Category 5e, 6 and 6a cables exceed industry standards for electrical and safety performance. These cables are ideal for any local area network, large or small. Hitachi Cable America also provides easy-to-terminate multimode fiber optic cables for customers that require maximum throughput. The company offers support for applications such as PoE, VoIP, gigabit Ethernet and 10 gigabit Ethernet or faster.
The High Performance Medical Solutions division (HPMS) provides ISO-13485:2016 compliant contract manufacturing services of components and finished medical devices for OEMs worldwide. With manufacturing locations in Rhode Island, Connecticut and New Hampshire as well as overseas cable production in Japan and China, HPMS services a broad range of markets from endovascular to cardiovascular; structural heart; cardiac rhythm management; electrophysiology; neurovascular; pain access; pain management; and ultrasound. Highly specialized products such as catheter tubing (PICC catheters; introducer sheaths; fluid transport tubing; and endoscopic tubing); high performance copper and fiber optic cable suited for harsh environment medical and cleanroom applications; heat resistant plastic optical fiber (POF); low friction crosslinked PTFE; tight pitch, high-density terminations; 3D additive metal printing; and in-house design / fabrication services for medical components and finished assemblies such as extrusion components and downstream extrusion equipment are common to the division.
High Functional Materials and Components
In addition to copper and fiber optic communication cables, Hitachi Cable America Inc.’s (HCA) Performance Cable Systems and Materials Division also provides flat and round electronic cables and even a fiber optic rotary joint. Hitachi Cable America offers copper tubing for advanced applications, heat resistant plastic optical fiber (POF), ChannelFlex® flexible flat cabling for robotic applications and a low friction cross-linked PTFE in sheet, rod and block form. Hitachi Cable America has a number of products designed to function at the highest level possible and deliver consistent, reliable performance.
Information and Technology
Hitachi Cable America (HCA) designs and builds high-speed copper and fiber optic cables to support the most advanced network electronics available, including wired and wireless. With manufacturing facilities in Manchester, New Hampshire, HCA provides reliable platforms to support any and all applications. The company produces cables to support 10 gigabit Ethernet, 400 gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband and even supercomputing.
Social Infrastructure and Industrial Equipment
Hitachi Cable America, Inc. (HCA) manufactures cables that are used on a daily basis to support important aspects of everyday life for millions of people. HCA builds subway cables, cell tower cables and cables used both on trains and in train stations and yards. HCA also develops and manufactures fiber optic cables that connect homes and business to the worldwide web. All Hitachi cables are built to endure extreme conditions and reliably perform for decades.
Aerospace and Defense
Hitachi Cable America, Inc. (HCA) offers harsh environment cable suited for many key applications that keep our country safe and connected. We are proud to offer specialty materials and unique Hitachi products that enable complex systems to operate and function.
Hitachi Metals Group Ltd. (HML), a division of Hitachi Ltd., plays an important role in supplying a wide array of innovative high-performance materials for a broad range of markets. Products such as specialty alloys, magnetic materials and batteries are critical to the performance of medical systems. Using our unique materials and expertise, Hitachi Metals is able to produce high volume fine wire for medical applications and a wide variety of cables and cable assemblies. With ISO certified manufacturing centers in Suzhou China and Japan, we offer mass production capabilities for complex medical cables and assemblies, such as ultrasound probes. We offer full RoHS compliance, Conflict Mineral verification, and biocompatibility testing as well as vendor managed inventory programs.
For more information about all of the Hitachi offerings please visit: http://www.hca.hitachi-cable.com and www.hitachi.com
Our Services Provide:
1. A Velocity to Market Advantage
• Faster Lead-times through program optimization
• Inventory stocking and Kanban programs
• Quick spin development for small and high volume runs
• In-house machining for increased turnaround time for multi-pass tubing development projects
• Rapid machining and assembly fabrication
• 3D Additive Manufacturing Collaboration Services
2. Collaborative Development
• Fine wire termination capability & assembly experience
• Secondary operations, custom molding, component over molding and sub-assemblies
• Full Device Assembly and packaging
• Volume contract manufacturing services
• “Scale of Support” – Contractual support for large scale projects
• Multiple locations with key expertise (U.S., Ukraine, Japan and China)
• Product transfers for manufacturing transitions
• Research and Development Support
3. Strong Expertise
• Specialty Alloys: high conductivity, high tensile strength, heat resistance & high flexibility
• Fine Wire: very small wire gauges down to 50 AWG (7/58)
• Bundled Cable: highly complex bundles (Ideal for video and signaling)
• Precision tubing (thin walled tubing, multi-lumen tubing, high pressure braided tubing, multi-layer tubing, taper and bump tubes, inflatable balloons, hybrid tubing: tubing with fine wire, striped tubing and barium loaded tubing)
• High performance materials (PTFE, PFA/FEP, Polyurethanes, Barium loaded materials, low friction additives, specialty materials and Custom blended resins
• Medical / Industrial machining and fabrication (downstream extrusion tooling, cross-heads, tips & dies and machining services including milling, EDM, turning, grinding, & automated inspection. We specialize in challenging high-temp materials such as Inconel® and Monel®, titanium and Hastelloy®
• 3D Additive Manufacturing
Richard Roth, Director of Business Development, Advanced Medical
BUSINESS PHONE: (603) 669-4347 ext.288
MOBILE PHONE: (603) 703-3646
Charles Greiner, Sr. Vice President Sales & Marketing
BUSINESS PHONE: (401) 637-7166
MOBILE PHONE: (518) 338-6255
Paula Butkevich, Director of Sales, Specialty Markets
BUSINESS PHONE: (603) 669-4347 ext. 340
MOBILE PHONE: (603) 484-3006