- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Taking Advantage of Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales
July 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The U.S. Commercial Service is hosting a webinar on Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) processes- targeted ESPECIALLY for DoD contractors and Tier 2 and Tier 3 suppliers! Learn about how this can be used to your business’s advantage in this FREE webinar.
A 75-minute informational webinar on July 28th will provide information on how to understand the FMS and DCS programs and how they work, and also help get your company registered to take advantage of foreign government procurement and purchasing.
Join the Commercial Service experts on July 28th from 2:00 – 3:15 PM EDT for more!
As part of this webinar, participants will:
- Meet an expert in FMS / DCS Sales
- Discover where to search for these opportunities and how to respond.
- Get answers to your questions during the webinar and any follow-ups will be addressed by your local trade specialist.
Who should attend this information session?
- Companies that are interested in finding new opportunities overseas.
- Companies that are already a part of the Department of Defense supply chain in some way (even as Tier 2 or 3 suppliers!) but want to expand or get new access to foreign markets.
- Companies that aren’t sure if they’re ready to get into exporting but want to get comfortable with opportunities and meet the Commercial Service.