- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Find Business Opportunities though FREE Market Intelligence!
July 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The NH BEA and NHADEC are collaborating with NHMEP to provide free customized market research to a select group of qualified companies seeking to grow their technologies or products into new markets.
This federally funded program is designed to assist DOD contractors and sub-contractors in diversifying their market share. A 2-hour informational webinar on July 28th will provide information on the specifics of a Technology-Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI) program and is open to all companies interested in exploring this unique opportunity.
What is TDMI?
A structured program, which provides a systematic approach to technology-focused market research. TDMI utilizes a proven process and robust tool set developed by RTI International, a non-profit research institute that has been providing TDMI for NASA and other technology clients for 50 years.
TDMI can help companies:
- Understand asset strengths to capitalize and develop.
- Understand asset weaknesses and manage them effectively.
- Determine if investing resources in the technology or product is valuable.
- Decide how to leverage the asset if appropriate.
- Identify and engage potential partners to help commercialize the asset in the best market spaces.
Who should attend this information session?
- Companies with a solid core business and who seek to grow into new markets.
- Companies with a new technology and require help commercializing it.
- Companies who want to grow with a new product or technology and seek independent market feedback before investing precious resources.