- This event has passed.
Netherlands and Europe A&D Market Briefing
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 amFree
The New Hampshire Aerospace and Defense Export Consortium (NHADEC) is excited to bring you an exclusive, one-time briefing from the Netherlands Industries for Security and Defense (NIVD) on opportunities in aerospace and defense in the Netherlands and Europe. As an important A&D hub in Europe and with numerous potential partners, the Netherlands can be a meaningful opportunity for companies looking to break into or expand their business in Europe. This event is FREE and will take place on Thursday, March 25th, 2021 at 9:00 AM EDT.
The event will cover:
- Defense opportunities in the Netherlands;
- Using the Netherlands as “jumping off” point for aerospace and defense opportunities in Europe; and
- Groups that can assist U.S. companies interested in expanding their business in Europe
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Anne Evans, Universal Strategies
- Peter Huis in’t Veld, Business Development Manager Flying Systems, NIVD
- Alex Hassig, Aerolex International
- Bob van der Putten, Managing Director, SEKO Logistics
- Moderated by William Bates, Executive Director, NHADEC
The Netherlands, and Europe broadly, is rife with opportunities for U.S. aerospace and defense companies.
As the Netherlands is seeking to increase its spending on defense to 2% of GDP (approximately 1.48% in 2021, but on the rise), there will be significant investment in aircraft, unmanned air systems, vehicles, naval vessels, and other equipment. This funding will also be going to new technologies to further development the Netherlands armed forces.
Defense ties with the Netherlands are historic, with both the Netherlands and the United States serving as founding members of NATO in 1949. There is a lot of interest in U.S.-made equipment, and the Netherlands is always seeking more international cooperation and business connections in aerospace and defense.
Don’t miss this event to get meaningful market intelligence and insights- straight from the sources in the Netherlands.