- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON: Meet International Buyers and Experts in Intelligent Manufacturing
October 7 - October 9$495
The U.S. Commercial Service is bringing the latest installment in their “Discover Global Markets” series, focused on intelligent manufacturing!
This three-day event in Indianapolis on October 7 – 9 will provide opportunities for companies involved in intelligent manufacturing to learn about opportunities to export to countries around the world. U.S. Commercial Specialists and international delegates will be present to help you identify and find meaningful opportunities to sell overseas.
What is “Intelligent Manufacturing”?
Intelligent Manufacturing cuts across smart technology aspects of various industries, including automotive, healthcare, aerospace and energy storage. Products and services may include manufacturing machinery, composites, electric and autonomous vehicles, next generation batteries, automation products, supply and security solutions, wearables, sensors and digital services, among others.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet One-on-One With U.S. Commercial Diplomats based in 22 countries around the world to talk about market access opportunities and issues
- Attend plenary and trade talk sessions with expert presenters will allow you to dive deeper into topics such as sales channels and deal pipelines; country-specific economic reform and demographic impacts on intelligent manufacturing sectors; strategies to optimize your company’s success related to supply chain sustainability, standards, cybersecurity and modern trade agreements.
- Meet with foreign buyers from Egypt, Korea, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Taiwan, UAE and other markets around the globe looking for U.S. suppliers and partners.
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. OEMs seeking specialized suppliers of services, equipment and parts for their large projects in these key markets.
Who should attend this event?
- Companies that are ready to export and find new opportunities to sell their innovative U.S.-made products and services overseas.
- Companies interested to learn about changing supply chains in the intelligent manufacturing sector.
**Note: There is a cost of $645 to participate in this event. But if you register before August 7, the cost is only $495.00.**