- This event has passed.
Effective Ways to Manage (and Grow!) Commercial OEM Relationships in COVID-19
April 30 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Please join NHADEC, aerospace supply chain attorney Jeff White of Robinson+Cole, and aerospace deal and strategy advisor, Tracy Darrow, of KPMG Advisory’s Operations CoE, as they provide positive practical advice and perspectives on how to globally manage and lean into the current disruption while maintaining (and growing) OEM, module, and major assembly relationships. In addition to discussing strategies and tactics for addressing the current market of a “new normal,” Jeff and Tracy will provide their insight into how to plan and execute for the future environment, including the risk and opportunity identification of key issues within LTAs (long-term agreements).
The event will cover:
- Discussing strategies and tactics for managing and growing relationships with major manufacturers of aerospace and defense equipment;
- How to plan and address risk and opportunities of long-term agreements; and
- An interactive Q&A session to take what you’ve learned and make it meaningful for future relationships
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Jeff White, Partner and Manufacturing Law/Aerospace Supply Chain Chair, Robinson+Cole Law Firm
- Tracy Darrow, Aerospace Deal and Strategy Advisor, KMPG
- Moderated by William Bates, Executive Director, NHADEC
Aerospace suppliers and their Commercial OEMs were all facing market, working capital, globalization, producibility, and profitability pressures even before the COVID-19 pandemic caused major disruption in commercial aviation travel. Suppliers have been asked to absorb price cuts; raw material cost increases; deferral and cancellation of orders; market share adjustments (if dual or triple sourced); force majeure notifications; cash, liquidity, and payment challenges; and cost-cutting measures. This has caused pressure on Tiered suppliers and in turn, their supply chain, lenders, and private equity sponsors.
Don’t miss this opportunity to talk to those who know the market and the industry and how you can use their knowledge to boost your business!