CMMC 2.0 and What You Should Know
June 1 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
83% of NHADEC members do business on DoD-related programs, and these new CMMC 2.0 requirements are going to be important. This FREE webinar from the New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership and featuring NHADEC Member Mainstay Technologies will give you the details about what you need to do- and what support is available to help you meet the new requirements in the future.
What can you expect at this CMMC Webinar?
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- The latest Department of Defense (DoD) guidance about CMMC 2.0
- The three levels and requirements of CMMC 2.0
- Both new controls and those of special interest in the CMMC framework
- Strategies for preparing to meet CMMC Level 2, which includes all practices from NIST SP 800-171
- Funding options, expert resources and support available to them for implementation
Who should attend?
This complimentary webinar is intended for senior leadership, IT professionals, and other managers across the manufacturing organization. It is intended for both organizations who have not yet begun to prepare for CMMC 2.0 and those that are on their way to meeting any level of compliance with NIST 800-171 or CMMC 2.0.
Meet the Presenters
- Eric Basta, Business Development Manager, NHMEP
- Paige Yeater, Information Security Program Director, Mainstay Technologies