- This event has passed.
Aerospace Outlook for the Indian Market
June 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
India’s civil aviation market, the third largest in the world by passenger numbers after China and the United States, is expected to continue to grow rapidly. By 2035, India’s passenger growth forecast is 442 million, with the aviation industry supporting 19.1 million jobs and contributing $172 billion to its GDP. India is expected to need an additional 2,500 passenger aircraft. India has a 20-year roadmap to develop civil aviation and envisions a five-fold increase in airports in order to handle over one billion trips a year.
Join the U.S. Commercial Service, Washington State Department of Commerce, the International Advisory Council, and industry experts to learn more about the Aerospace market in India.
- U.S. Commercial Service
- U.S. Embassy, New Delhi
- International Advisory Council
- Industry Speaker
Topics covered will include:
- Indian Aerospace Market Outlook
- Sector specific information on UAS, MRO Services, and Aerospace-Defense
- Opportunities and challenges to navigating the Aerospace market in India
- India Aerospace Trade Mission – Sept. 19-23, 2022
Participants will have the opportunity to ask market specialists questions as well!