|Milpower Source, Inc. is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of power conversion solutions for the defense and aerospace markets. We work closely with the industry’s leading OEMs, integrators, and subsystem developers, including Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and Boeing, among others. Our products include DC/DC converters, AC/DC inverters, solid state power distribution, generator control, VPX, and shipboard battery backup solutions. We have a global footprint, with locations in the US, Israel, Switzerland, and India.|
In our US office in Belmont, NH, Milpower Source is looking for a Marketing Manager to offer strategic leadership to our global marketing activities.
This position reports to the Vice President, Global Business Development. Working with the VP, Global BD, the Marketing Manager is responsible for day-to-day execution and implementation of marketing and advertising initiatives for the global corporate brands. This position will lead all efforts related to brand awareness, lead generation for the sales team-directly supporting company sales and profitability goals, ownership & execution of the annual marketing strategy, data analysis, and emerging digital marketing technologies. The position will directly manage the Marketing Specialist position and lead future growth of the Marketing Department, including identification and management of any outside consultation services.
· Work closely with the CEO, General Manager, Business Development, and Sales functions to understand the business plans, products, market trends, and customer’s needs to develop a marketing plan in support of annual corporate goals.
· Lead the execution of the marketing plan in close coordination with the parties above. Measure and document the effectiveness of the marketing activities and adjust accordingly.
· Meet with customers, learn their applications, needs, and acquisition processes, then reflect those lessons in the marketing plan. Acquire a technical knowledge of Milpower Source products and applications, the competition, as well as the defense market as a whole.
· Work closely with the Sales personnel to understand their needs, and develop the material and support required to increase the probability of winning key pursuits.
· Understand the Corporation’s position in the global markets (US, EU, Israel, and India) and develop the tools required to overcome the competition – messaging, branding, price to win, and more. Grow awareness of the global corporate brands in the USA (Milpower Source), Israel (Enercon Technologies), Europe (Enercon Technologies Europe), and India (Milpower Source India) markets.
· Publish an annual marketing strategy; Develop a plan that aligns with the corporate business strategy and execute marketing initiatives for new and existing projects. Contribute to the business strategy development process, including quarterly business reviews and executive level meetings.
· Manage the annual marketing budget. Partner with Finance Department to track actuals and plan future expenditures.
· Mature the lead generation process in support of sales. Continuously measure results of marketing-driven leads and regularly present metrics in sales and leadership meetings. Develop and execute new and innovative customer acquisition and retention marketing programs; including web-based, database, and direct-to-customer marketing.
· Conduct regular research analysis of existing and new digital marketing platforms to determine effectiveness.
· Continuously enhance existing corporate brand standard; ensuring effective, cohesively-branded marketing communications, including the company website, print collateral, technical product data sheets, and advertising.
· Demonstrate an ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the global corporation.
· Lead sales & marketing events to engage customers, government employees, elected officials, and train sales representatives to promote the global corporate brands and develop sales leads.
· Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
· Min 10 years’ experience in marketing.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
Milpower Source is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity